Ubex ICO details
Start Date: 2018-5-21
End date: 2018-8-13
- Category: Artificial Intelligence
- Token: UBEX
- Platform: Ethereum
- Type: ERC20
- Initial price: 1 UBEX = 0.00001 ETH
- Bonus: Week 1 20% Week 2 18% Week 3 16% Week 4 14% Week 5 12% Week 6 10% Week 7 8% Week 8 6% Week 9 4% Week 10 2% Week 11-12 0%
- Tokens for sale: 4000000000
- Accepting: BTC ETH LTC
- Soft cap: 4,000 ETH
- Hard cap: 24,000 ETH
UBEX – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE in Advertising
The digital advertising market has been actively growing for the last 4 years; its size has exceeded the size of the television segment in 2017. This is a historic event for the advertising market. One of the most promising segments of digital advertising is programmatic advertisement, which shows an average annual growth rate of more than 23% against a 4% growth rate of non-programmatic segments. According to the forecasts of Magna Global, the market size of advertising software will reach $42 billion by 2020.
Nevertheless, despite these positive dynamics, the digital advertising market has many problems, including low targeting efficiency, non-transparent counterparty relationships and a high level of fraud. As a result, all sides of the relationship suffer – advertisers overpay for each client involved, publishers receive lesser rewards and consumers of advertising are dissatisfied with its quality.
Ubex proposes to solve these problems by combining all the advantages of programmatic technologies, neural networks and smart contracts in a single system. Through this approach, Ubex provides a transition from the traditional pay-per-click scheme to the payment for targeted actions, which is the most fair and interesting model for all market participants.
We present to you the Ubex project – a global, decentralized exchange of programmatic advertising based on neural networks and smart contracts. The mission of Ubex is to create a global advertising ecosystem with a high level of mutual trust and maximum efficiency.
Advertisers can automatically purchase ad slots using the Ubex system. Payment is made upon fulfillment of targeted actions by users. Procurement of advertising takes place in real time using programmatic technology on the basis of neural networks with the application of smart contracts.
Advantages of Ubex in comparison with other advertising exchanges:
Neural networks maximize purchasing efficiency.
At the heart of Ubex’s advertising purchasing algorithms lie neural networks that process information about each visitor to the member networks’ websites. The neural networks evaluate the interests of users, calculate the likelihood of targeted actions for all advertiser offers, and choose the most suitable advertisement. Thanks to this, member network website visitors see only those ads that are maximally confined to their interests, and which would convince them to fulfill the target action with maximum probability. Thus, Ubex maximizes the targeting of advertising and the economic efficiency for advertisers.
Blockchain-based smart contracts minimize participants’ risks.
Ubex aims to solve the problem of low confidence in the purchase of digital advertising. Smart contracts allow for making the relationship of advertisers and publishers (owners of ad slots on sites) as transparent and fair as possible, as well as minimizing the risks for all parties. By applying such an approach, Ubex allows passage from the traditional pay per click scheme to the model of payment for targeted actions, the most fair and interesting model for advertisers.
Our team consists of high-level professionals with extensive experience in areas of marketing, neural networks and blockchain. We perfectly know and understand all the advantages of these technologies, which we are able to apply effectively in order to achieve the maximum result. The infrastructure developed by us will allow us to take the process of buying advertising and its economic efficiency to a new level.
How it works: The system’s Neural Core and its interaction with the blockchain.
The system core named Advanced Decentralized Advertising Marketing (ADAM) is responsible for making the decision to display advertising materials. This decision is based on the data stored in the blockchain as well as on the model data of the neural network stored internally.
The main features of the system can be explained on the life cycle of a widget that promotes a car insurance service – from (1) the advertiser’s, (2) the publisher’s and (3) the user’s perspective respectively.
(1) The Advertiser. The widget appears in the system after the advertiser registers and adds an offer that promotes the insurance service. Each participant has a correspondent entity in the system Smart-Contract of the Ethereum blockchain, so during the registration process the system creates an entity in the blockchain, fills it with general data and initializes visitor-related coefficients (their meaning will be discussed later). The offer entity is created in the blockchain when the advertiser creates it within the management interface. Along with other promotional materials, the advertiser can register a widget, load the start banner and specify the format and list of fields requested from the user. In addition, the advertiser specifies the parameters for displaying the offer promotional materials and widgets (subject, geodata, a list of visitor interests, age and censorship restrictions, etc.). Most of these parameters are stored in the Smart-Contract of the Ethereum blockchain as well, excluding the heavy data stored on the external storage and linked to the offer entity via the URL. Given the fact that the system is decentralized, the advertiser can register at any partner sites that are members of the Ubex exchange network, the data will be eventually added to the blockchain in any case. The data of the advertiser, the offer and promotional materials along with the parameters for displaying widgets can be used by any member of the exchange that have a necessary rating and access level.
(2) The Publisher. The widget can start working on the publisher’s website as soon as the publisher registers, passes the KYC procedure and adds a placement space. During the registration process, the entity is created in the Ethereum Smart-Contract with all the data of the publisher. When creating a placement space, the publisher, similar to the advertiser, specifies a set of parameters (subject, geolocation, typical interests of his website visitors, age and censorship boundaries, etc.). The data of the created placement goes to the blockchain as an entity as well. To achieve better results, the publisher can integrate the tracking services of the exchange, thus providing extended statistics for their visitors. Decentralization, as in the case of the advertiser, allows one to register at any partner websites available on the Ubex network, the data will be added to the blockchain as a main system data storage. All of the publisher space data can be used by any decision-making service that operates within the Ubex exchange.
(3) The Visitor. An initial request comes from a visitor’s browser to the tracking balancer. The role of this balancer is to switch the visitor’s request to one of the hundreds of tracking micro-service instances (trackers). The tracker is responsible for management processing of a visitor’s request, including, but not limited to, gathering visitor data, interaction with neural network nodes, holding preliminary results, transferring data to and from renderer instances and responding to visitors with a final advertising widget. The Ubex exchange will operate dozens of automated decision-making nodes of the neural network (DSP – Demand Side Platform). Consider such a node as a black box able to get a list of parameters and respond with a single number (or with a list of single numbers) showing the degree of correspondence to predefined result. Each DSP is a small, learned neural network model that can communicate with the blockchain as a decentralized storage. The first such DSP node starts working after the tracker feeds it the visitor’s data.