Tubig Blockchain ICO details
Start Date: 2018-2-14
End date: 2018-2-28
- Category: Infrastructure
- Token: TUB
- Platform: Ethereum
- Type: ERC20
- Initial price: 1 TUB = 0.50 USD
- Accepting: BTC Dash ETH LTC
- Soft cap: 2400000 USD
- Hard cap: 47500000 USD
About Tubig Blockchain
How many people have access to clean and safe water? Where do they get it from, and how much do they pay for it? Can the world be a better place if those with access to water sell to those without access cheaply through a decentralized digital currency at a very cheap rate?
Water connects every aspect of life. Access to safe water and sanitation can quickly turn problems into potential. Today, 3 in 10 people lack access to safe water or 2.1 billion, lack access to safe, readily available water at home. More people have access to mobile phone than clean water. We can change this. Let’s work together to make clean drinking water available to all.
Over 663 million people in the world still lack access to improved drinking water sources according to World Bank (Jun 23, 2017). Tubig blockchain limited is poised to helps countries improve urban and rural water supply services delivery and improve sector performance through fundraising (ICO), with the Tubig we can meet the infrastructural needs for water supply in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, America e.t.c, this project cannot be possible without funds and we intend to help government and NGO’s carry out water projects on there behalf and get paid based on agreement to be reached prior to the project execution.
- In 2015, 71% of the global population (5.2 billion people) used a safely managed drinking-water service that is, one located on premises, available when needed, and free from contamination.
- 89% of the global population (6.5 billion people) used at least a basic service. A basic service is an improved drinking-water source within a round trip of 30 minutes to collect water.
- 844 million people lack even a basic drinking-water service, including 159 million people who are dependent on surface water.
- Globally, at least 2 billion people use a drinking water source contaminated with feces.
- Contaminated water can transmit diseases such diarrhea, cholera, dysentery, typhoid, and polio. Contaminated drinking water is estimated to cause 502 000 diarrhoeal deaths each year.
- By 2025, half of the world`s population will be living in water-stressed areas.
- In low- and middle-income countries, 38% of healthcare facilities lack an improved water source, 19% do not have improved sanitation, and 35% lack water and soap for handwashing.
Our team is working on a decentralized digital currency that will enable people to buy safely managed drinkable water, and sanitation services mean drinking water free of contamination that is available at home whenever it is needed.
Essential services mean having a protected drinking water source that takes few minutes to collect water.
Tubig Blockchain aim is to ensure availability and sustainable management of water for all. Tubig Blockchain Limited set the target to:
- Achieve universal and fair access to safe water for all by 2035
- Take access to clean water from the hands of the elites to the hands of people
- Make access to clean water a possible human right.