TOKIA ICO details
Start Date: 2017-12-4
End date: 2018-3-15
- Category: Banking, Charity, Cryptocurrency, Platform
- Token: TOK
- Platform: Ethereum
- Type: ERC20
- Initial price: 1 TOK = 1 USD
- Bonus: Dec 4 - Dec 30 47% Dec 31 - Jan 31 35% Feb 1 - Feb 14 25% Feb 15 - Feb 28 15% Mar 1 - Mar 15 5%
- Site: TOKIA site
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tokia_ico
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tokia.io
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TOKIA/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@tokia_ico
- Telegram: https://t.me/tokiaio
Mobile exchange & Digital currency wallet
- Mobile wallet
A convenient and secure mobile wallet for all your crypto-funds
- Multiple blockchain assets
One wallet for them all. Store and trade all your digital assets from a single convenient application
- Mobile exchange
Exchange between your crypto & traditional currencies directly from your mobile device
- Secure offline storage
Convenient or secure? How both – and you control how much of your assets are stored offline
- No exchange fees
Get 10x your TOK token balance in free trading volume on the exchange each month, every month
- Multiple traditional currencies
Convert your crypto assets into multiple traditional currencies
- Employ your capital
Lend your digital assets to others for trading and earn an interest through margin trading loans
- Easy to buy Bitcoins
Execute a bank wire transfer to your TOKIA bank account and voilà – you’ve just bought bitcoins!
Founding partner, CEO at Tokia Ltd
Founding partner at Tokia Ltd
Head of Customer Support
Investor, fintech advisor and CIO
Seed round lead by private investors. (500K EUR)
Selection of and negotiations with the payment processor started.
Technical talent attraction started.
Technical development unit founded.
Token sale started.
Platform setup with payment processing service provider completed.
We plan to be listed on at least 2 major token exchanges.
Tokia Authorization & Settlement Engine (ASE) ready for testing.
Mobile wallet & Exchange ready for use by the general public.
First non-test payment processed via Tokia ASE.
Shipment of payment cards to Customers.
Launch of the cold-storage feature within Tokia Mobile Wallet.