Smart Valley ICO details
Start Date: 2018-5-14
End date: 2018-7-14
- Category: Platform
- Token: SVT
- Platform: Ethereum
- Type: ERC20
- Initial price: 1 SVT = 0.1 USD
- Bonus: Presale from 15.12.2017 till 293.2018 10%
- Accepting: BTC ETH
- Soft cap: 3000000 USD
- Hard cap: 30000000 USD
- Site: Smart Valley site
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ISmartvalley
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SmartValley.io
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239642
- Medium: https://medium.com/@Smartvalley
- Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/BhcurkQ7TEADvuyQ1anYhA
Smart Valley – Digital Silicon Valley – Smart Valley innovations are born every day
SMART Valley is a decentralized valley of innovations that brings together three key entities – “Backer”, “Project”, and “Expert” in a closed ecosystem of professional community, where all members are united by the same purpose – to create advanced, high-potential technologies.
The SMART Valley ecosystem gives its participants an opportunity to raise financial resources, hire team members, find business partners, and realize their ideas – no matter where they are in the world.
Four key features of the platform allow the ecosystem members to interact in the most efficient way: the safe-deal mechanism, the expert market, the backers tool, and – most importantly – the decentralized scoring system for project assessment.
Our ecosystem will give backers worldwide a chance to support (in – no need) high-potential projects safely and legally, while project developers will be able to raise financial resources and build strong teams, providing experts and service providers with interesting projects to work on and stable employment.
We aim to increase the survival rates of high-potential, hi-tech projects by creating a decentralized digital valley of innovation. By using the advantages provided by the architecture of a closed decentralized ecosystem that will include all key participants of the entrepreneurial sphere, we will ensure efficient communication and interaction between them. This way, we will help connect Project developers, Backers and Experts.
- Create an automated platform for legal support and development of promising ideas;
- Promote high-quality ICO-projects and minimize the risk of scams and fraud;
- Connect key business players and promote efficient communication between them. We strive to bring together backers and project founders and team members, new technology and the mass market, clients and experts and future leaders;
- Create intuitive, easy-to-use, and efficient tools for each type of ecosystem participant;
- Help the best projects attract worldwide support and enter the market;
- Raise the overall level of knowledge and qualification among the direct and indirect participants of the DLT market;
- Create new jobs and increase participation in innovative high-tech sectors.
The SMART Valley ecosystem includes three key participant: Backers, Projects, and Experts.
The creation of the ecosystem will be carried out in two stages, the first being the setting up of the key element of the framework – a decentralized scoring system – and the second, the realization of a set of three other SMART Valley services – the safe-deal mechanism, the expert marketplace, and a backer tool.
The main difference between the SMART Valley platform and its competitors is the emphasis it places on solving the problems of on all the three key participant of entrepreneurial sphere. As our analysis of both direct and indirect competitors shows, three models dominate on the market, each of which focuses almost exclusively on the issues of one participant, either Backers, or Projects, or Experts. The SMART Valley model hypothesis assumes that it is impossible to resolve a complex issue by concentrating on just one of its aspects. For this reason, the SMART Valley ecosystem approach ensures a unique synergy with emergent properties. The competitive advantage of the project’s ecosystem is driven by the very architecture of the system and four of its services, which provide solutions for the problems of each of the three project participant groups.
As the ecosystem develops, it will become possible to increase the number of platform users by attracting projects and companies that are already active on the market.
Illustrates the general scheme of the SMART Valley ecosystem. A more in-depth analysis of the
relationships between the platform participants and various elements of the ecosystem can be found in the next