Serenity ICO details
Start Date: 2018-1-25
End date: 2018-3-7
- Category: Banking, Big Data, Cryptocurrency, Investment, Other, Platform, Software
- Token: SRNT
- Platform: Ethereum
- Type: ERC20
- Initial price: 1 SRNT = 0.0001 ETH
- Bonus: 15,000 tokens 50% 250,000 tokens 40% 500,000 tokens 35% 700,000 tokens 30% 1,100,000 tokens 25% 2,100,000 tokens 20% 3,500,000 tokens 10%
- Accepting: BTC ETH Fiat
Serenity is the first blockchain escrow for financial and cryptocurrency markets
Serenity will unite brokers and traders on a single platform that uses blockchain to ensure the never-seen-before level of protection of financial assets for all traders and investors no matter the country of residence.
How was the idea of Serenity born?
Most of our team members worked for a long time in the retail financial industry providing services for private traders in online currency and CFD trading.
Over the years of working in the financial services industry, we saw traders losing their funds to dishonest brokers or exchanges. The most frequent causes of losses are: the broker supplies quotes that differ from market quotes, the broker cancels profitable transactions, fraud. Another problem is the jurisdictions. There are no laws or regulatory bodies which would protect an Indian citizen trading with a Russian broker against misapplication of funds by the broker.
Then we asked ourselves how we could make the market truly safe. We’ve decided to find the solution to that — something universal and easily accessible all over the world. What will improve the quality of services and at the same time reduce their cost? So, after a while, the Serenity project was born, The First Blockchain Escrow for Financial Markets!
- Technologies used by intermediaries in the financial markets are outdated and can not provide the necessary level of investor protection.
- Over the years of the of private trading existence, centralized regulation (state regulation) has not been able to provide a universal mechanism for protecting funds from fraud. And we are deeply convinced that it will never be able to.
- State regulations are not able to protect traders from other countries.
- Regulators are not able to quickly respond to the problems.
- Regulation is costly for both the broker and private investors.
- The financial market needs to change.
- Traders deserve the transparent market.
- Investments of private traders should be protected.
- Traders from any country have the right to a fair arbitration.
- We are against classical regulation and believe that it is a clumsy, expensive and an inefficient intermediary between the broker and the trader. It does not solve such problems as transparency of transactions, cheaper services, decentralization, and the right to challenge their transactions.
- The only technology that can solve these problems is blockchain.
Who benefits from SERENITY FINANCIAL?
Brokers: all companies, which provide online trading on the currency and cryptocurrency
Two categories of brokers will participate in the system:
- Category A Broker—providing repayment guarantees for the full amount of funds invested by the client, taking into account the profits/losses under completed transactions. These guarantees will be implemented by hedging trading risks through an open source and/or through the provided liquidity.
- o Category B Broker—guaranteeing the return of clients’ own deposited funds.
Traders – private investors, participants of speculative trading on the currency markets who place particular importance on the accuracy of trade execution, speed of transaction processing and an honest and quick withdrawal of funds.
IB – partners of brokerage companies who place importance on the reliability of interaction with the broker, on the accuracy and timeliness of settlements.