Puregold.io ICO details
Start Date: 2018-1-15
End date: 2018-3-14
- Site: Puregold.io site
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Puregold_SG
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1816951985005841/
- Github: https://github.com/puregoldsg
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/puregold_SG
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2687883
- Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/G6LYPxIjyzw5AOX7f1BVRw
Puregold.sg was established in 2010 as an e-commerce store selling value-added gold and silver coins and bars. It is one of Singapore’s premier private mints with its own in-house factory. It aspires to be the leading hub of creative quality premium gift coins and bars that are made in Singapore. Apart from physical retail shops, it also runs and manages an online platform, www.bullioncurrencies.com, empowering merchants and consumers to use gold as the base currency for all transactions. With its experience in the gold price market, Puregold.sg stepped into the global arena of gold trading and electronic gold exchanges.
Puregold.sg is proud to have won the Asia Pacific Top Excellence Brand year 2012. This prestigious award is presented by an influential regional business magazine, the Global Business Magazine. This title is awarded to outstanding brands each year, examined in aspects including brand image, longevity, esteem and familiarity, goodwill, customer loyalty and overall market acceptance.
Bullion Currencies (Pte Ltd) is a subsidiary of Puregold.sg Pte Ltd. It provides an online platform where customers are able to buy and sell gold, and also use the gold as a means of payment when purchasing goods and services. It firmly believes in the notion of “Gold is Money” and has taken this literally into the e-commerce world.
Working together, they provide customers an all-round service and pleasant experience when dealing with their gold transactions.
Puregold.sg, which is headquartered in Singapore, has offices and retail outlets in Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia. It has also launched a Gold Dispensing machine in Singapore.
Puregold Token Swap
With the strong business positioning and extensive expertise in the Gold domain, the Puregold Token Swap team envisions to be the First Payment Gateway using PGG, a cryptocurrency supported by Gold. This platform will be fully supported with all the critical components
- PG Stored Value Cards – to be issued to consumers with PG account that can store both PGG and PGT.
- PG Payment Terminals – to facilitate merchants to accept payment by PG cards
- PG Gold Dispenser Machines (DM) – to be installed at various locations to provide 24 by 7 convenient access by account holders
- PGPay Payment Gateway – the complete suite of backend system and frontend app to support online and mobile transactions
Puregold offers two digital tokens, PGT and PGG, running on two separate ledgers.
PGG works through a digitized ledger on the blockchain whose cryptocurrency value is based on physical gold.
Puregold sets PGG at the current market price for physical gold. The company uses physical gold (of 999.9 quality).
Key differences between Puregold and other gold cryptocurrency blockchains include the following:
- First Payment Gateway using PGG, a cryptocurrency supported by Gold.
- Puregold issues two tokens – PGT for transactions; and PGG as a digitized form of physical gold.
- The physical gold are stored in a decentralized storage unit which is a third party, separately audited security firm that Puregold engages to identify and store investment grade gold, gold jewellery, small ingots (up to 100 grams) and coins.
- The characteristics of the PGG digitized gold include the following:
• 100% transparency of information about all Gold in storage.
- Puregold uses the decentralized blockchain for smart contracts and for tagging of gold to the PGG owner.
- The potential to gain from an increase in the LBMA Gold Price.
- A fast user registration system and identification.
The current Puregold platform may include the following:
- Audited safe deposits.
- www.bullioncurrencies.com — the Gold-Commerce Platform that allows individuals or corporate to buy gold of any amount and use it to pay for goods and services around the world.
- Application Programming Interface (API) for building application software and for helping software components interact.