PHI Token ICO details
Start Date: 2018-3-8
End date: 2018-3-21
- Category: Investment
- Token: PHI
- Platform: Ethereum
- Type: ERC20
- Initial price: 1 PHI = 1.61803 USD
- Accepting: ETH
About PHI Token
PHI Token is the world’s first Robot / Human Asset Management Platform on the Blockchain, set to disrupt a $90 Trillion dollar market-place, by Diaman Capital Limited with 16 Years Experience in Financial Markets.
DIAMAN Partners LTD intends to create the first Platform for Hybrid Investment (PHI), which allows investments in all asset classes and investment vehicles including crypto assets. It’s aim is to provide clients with a fully digitized platform on which to manage all savings and investments. However, it relay on human wealth managers to play a fundamental role in identifying the real needs of clients and in managing their emotions to avoid classic behavioral finance mistakes. The platform will be a Hybrid Platform for Hybrid Investments, in other words, digital process management with seasoned professional for client interaction.
The PHI platform will solve the critical problems of the Wealth Management industry due to the following reasons:
- It will reduce the commercial supply chains via digitalization and lower the costs of providing investment services.
- It will enable you to invest in multiple investment vehicles, including Crypto Assets which represent a fantastic investment opportunity.
- It will create a comparison between Asset Managers and Wealth Managers by stimulating competition and therefore obtaining better returns for the customer.
By combining the principles emerging from the Crypto world, i.e. digitalization of processes (point 1), on de-centralisation and sharing (point 2), and on innovation and competition (point 3), DIAMAN Partners intends to share the project with the Crypto community by issuing a PHI Token with the aim of financing the project. Above all, the aim of ensuring that those who believe in the project and those who work on it to share its successes.
The parent company DIAMAN SCF has been working on the digital platform project for more than a year with some modules already implemented: The MiFID II compliance Risk Assessment questionnaire, the financial planning module and quantitative engine management models, some of which with a real track record of up to 15 years of history.
PHI Token rewards
The PHI Tokens will have three main preparatory features to increase the value of PHI Tokens over time:
- PHI Tokens as Stake: Whoever wants to use components of the platform, such as asset managers and financial planners, must own and immobilize the PHI Tokens;
- PHI Tokens as Payment: The hybrid investment platform and the developed financial software will accept payments in PHI Tokens offering 30% cashback, thus encouraging people to pay with this Tokens instead of fiat currency. The company has deposited a patent to increase the relation between the PHI Token and the results of the business.
- PHI Tokens Buy Back and Burn rewards: 15% of the performance fees generated by the platform and 50% of the annual tax refund obtained from the payment of taxes in Malta (corresponding to 15% of the company’s EBIDTA) will be used to purchase PHI Tokens on exchanges and will be withdrawn, to create a scarcity effect that will produce a continuous growth over time.