Opporty ICO details
Start Date: 2018-2-1
End date: 2018-3-20
- Category: Business services, Platform
- Token: OPP
- Platform: Ethereum
- Type: ERC20
- Initial price: 1 OPP = 0.0002 ETH
- Bonus: 1 month holding period 45% 500-999 ETH 40% 250-499 ETH 35% 100-249 ETH 30% 50-99 ETH 25% 0.3-49 ETH12 months holding period 70% 500-999 ETH 50% 250-499 ETH 45% 100-249 ETH 40% 50-99 ETH 35% 0.3-49 ETH
- Accepting: ETH
- Soft cap: 2000000 USD
- Hard cap: 15000000 USD
- Site: Opporty site
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Opporty_ico
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OpportyICO/
- Github: https://github.com/opporty-com/ICO
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Opporty/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2191132.0
- Medium: https://blog.opporty.com/
- Telegram: https://telegram.me/opportyico
Opporty – A B2B Marketplace Platform Powered by the Blockchain
Opporty is a decentralized business oriented ecosystem with service marketplace and self-regulated knowledge-sharing community platform. By oering blockchain-powered smart contracts and a decentralized Escrow system, Opporty puts client-contractor relations on the blockchain. The platform, with the help of its Expert community, ensures transparency and security, standardizes procedures, and creates an environment of cooperation that instills trust between parties.
Combining the benefits of on-demand economy and blockchain technology, Opporty introduces a crypto-powered marketplace for B2B and B2C commerce. Specifically, the platform enables new models of social and commercial engagement by admitting companies to a powerful community of Opporty experts, and providing opportunities to build a professional reputation through knowledge-sharing that enriches the community.
Opporty’s crypto functionality is powered by Ethereum, a blockchain-distributed computing platform, which simplifies administration of commercial smart contracts
and ensures their enforceability.
Blockchain-based gamification is at the core of Opporty’s ecosystem. Users can purchase and earn cryptocurrency (OPP tokens) to access a variety of services on the Opporty platform, or they may exchange tokens for fiat currency.
According to the US Small Business Administration, only 20% of businesses survive beyond the first year of operation. They fail to compete against established companies, attract early adopters and scale up their businesses to start driving profits. They lack reputation and trust, and are pressed to:
- Offer high-quality services at competitive rates (this frequently means that they have to operate at a deficit from the start)
- Minimize back-and-forth negotiations when requesting services from others
- Cut expenditures by improving business performance and reducing the need for intermediaries
- Create a constant stream of leads by appealing directly to targeted audiences
- Take advantage of the digital economy and cutting-edge technologies to survive when crisis hits
The problem, however, is that only a small percent of small businesses can do so and survive. This is especially the case with service companies.
There are multiple e-commerce platforms that can guarantee the delivery and quality of ordered products, but there is no platform that can guarantee the quality of services provided. As a result, customers do not trust new businesses on the market.
The main problem Opporty seeks to solve is the problem of trust between parties doing service business, where any disputes can only be resolved in Civil Courts. We offer an alternative to this practice — decentralized Escrow provided by verified experts.