OLXA ICO details
Start Date: 2018-2-1
End date: 2018-2-7
Bitcoin (BTC) was the first cryptocurrency that was developed in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, and was the first digital currency with a constant change in its variable value according to the amount of supply and demand in the market, which started at 1 cent in 2009 and today, worth thousands of dollars.
Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies had some challenges in the online payment systems such as the Double spending, reverse payments, security, and anonymity. They succeeded in maintaining some aspects for users worldwide just like anonymity, fast transactions, low fees, and security. The most important aspect of Bitcoin is its transactions being processed through Blockchain Technology, which converts any transaction to a shape of block being verified among users or nodes in the network as it is decentralized. This allows many developers to cite alternative applications of Blockchain using digital tokens or assets in order to represent other assets or coins with the enhancement of financial transactions.
OLXA Group intends to enhance the performance of transactions and applied application through the Ethereum smart contract, using enhanced ways in providing real applications and lifetime payments through the hashing algorithm for encryption/decryption to provide more secured transactions, lowering the transactions fees, and allowing users to fully depend on OLXA Coins to do their real business in a safe and secured manner.
OLXA Services and Crowd-Projects are considered as the back-bone of OLXA Coins, The main purposes of OLXA Coins Issuance are demonstrating a real life applications with global usage for OLXA users with the opportunity of contributing to OLXA Projects in different fields.
OLXA Group offers some of the advanced products and services through the Global Decentralized Network based on the Blockchain Technology such as Wallets, VisaCard, Exchanges, Letter of Crypto Credit, OLXA Crypto E-Shop, OLXA i-Advertising, etc.
- One of the most powerful services is the Letter of CRYPTO-CREDIT:
– For the 1st time in the cryptocurrency global market, OLXA is proud to take the lead in providing the Letter of Crypto Credit that guarantees payment or purchases between buyers and sellers.
– In OLXA Letter of Crypto Credit, the buyer and seller agree on having OLXA Group as a Third Party guarantees the purchase order by Crypto Credit, the Seller accepts to receive OLXA Coins after shipping the goods to the Buyer.
– The Buyer approves to send the exact amount of goods before shipping in OLXA Coins to the OLXA Group that holds the balance and send notification to the seller to ship the order.
– Once the order is received or shipped according to the mutual agreement between the buyer and the seller, OLXA Group will release the OLXA Coins to the Seller.
This kind of transactions requires a Third-Party responsible for the whole process, starting from the purchase-order till the products delivery, it potentially involves stuff like calling the post office, filing insurance, claiming for lost packages, checking bills of lading, visiting shipping docksides, etc. besides the high fees of the traditional banks to do it.
– This service is considered as a breakthrough in the cryptocurrency market that reveals a clear desire of the OLXA Group to embrace the cryptocurrency market with stability and credibility as a fundamental element of its growth and user focus strategies.
- Crypto E_Shop
OLXA Users are able to use OLXA Coins to purchase products and services available on the OLXA Crypto E-Shop, OLXA Group is excited to announce the roadmap of manufacturing OLXA Special Technology Products such as Phones, Tablets, Laptops, and much more.
Purchasing any product from the OLXA E-shop is processed immediately and the shipping of your products and services occurs in the fastest ways possible through several shipping methods.
- OLXA i-Advertising
OLXA Group is excited to co-operate with partners globally in order to provide the OLXA i-Advertising Classified Ads with the ability to share profits from the Paid to Click, Paid to See, and Paid to Visit among OLXA users through a logic system that provides security, efficiency, and credibility for advertisers and viewers.