Hurify ICO details
Start Date: 2018-2-1
End date: 2018-2-28
- Category: Platform
- Token: HUR
- Platform: Ethereum
- Type: ERC20
- Initial price: 5,500 HUR = 1 ETH
- Bonus: 01-FEB TO 07-FEB (20% DISCOUNT) 6600 HUR PER ETH 08-FEB TO 14-FEB (15% DISCOUNT) 6325 HUR PER ETH 15-FEB TO 21-FEB (10% DISCOUNT) 6050 HUR PER ETH 22-FEB TO 28-FEB (5% DISCOUNT) 5775 HUR PER ETH
- Accepting: BTC Dash ETH LTC
- Soft cap: 10,000 ETH
- Hard cap: 25,000 ETH
- Site: Hurify site
- Slack: https://hurify.slack.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hurify_hur
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hurify
- Github: https://github.com/HurifyPlatform/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Hurify/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1244776
- Medium: https://medium.com/@Hurify
- Telegram: https://t.me/hurifyico
Hurify – Decentralized Blockchain platform for IoT Solution Development that bridges the gap between IoT demand and supply
Hurify Inc. founded by Ex-Intel veterans, is an Ethereum based decentralized platform that facilitates IoT Developers to monetize their IoT hardware resources and services via Smart Contracts.
These resources include:
- Distributed remote hardware for product development usage,
- Skilled & highly-trained IoT engineering talent for building products and technologies.
Hurify is powered by Ethereum ERC20 standard HUR Tokens.
Most IoT companies are building High Productivity Application Platforms as a Service (hPa PaaS) solution, which are application abstraction layers that help integrate easier and faster IoT development. Hurify is addressing the ground level talent problem of building core skills in engineers and helping them to connect with IoT product development opportunities. The developers get to learn and get paid as they master new and cutting edge IoT skills.
Hurify is an innovative Smart Contract platform that will bridge the gaps between the IoT solution builders with world-class IoT experts. Hurify creates a blockchain marketplace that facilitates connections between clients wanting to create IoT products and the best developers who can build their products. Developers can list their services for free and IoT clients can browse for these services. Payment for Developer services through Hurify is based upon an Ethereum blockchain that encourages trusted partnerships in the international IoT talent sectors.
Advantages of Hurify Marketplace for IoT development
- Cryptocurrency Payments for International Partnerships
- Decentralized Ethereum based platform driven by Smart Contracts
- Quick concept to prototype transition
- Lower IoT development cost with no additional charges or fees
- Multi-signature escrow between the client and developer
- Ability for client to find the right talent for the IoT development work
- Immediate payment for completed development projects
- Gives clients the opportunity to specify their own terms and conditions
- Personal information does not have to be shared
- Payments are made directly between the buyer and seller
- Builds reputation and client base for the best of IoT developer talent
The Hurify framework allows clients who are looking to build IoT solutions to find the right developer talent and engage with them to create the first prototype and beyond. Hurify’s objective is to create a Smart Contract system that allows a client with an IoT idea to create an IoT product/solution and fasttrack the development of their prototype by leveraging the IoT talent pool in the international freelance developer marketplace. The Hurify network will allow freelance developers or hobbyist to showcase their talent, bridging the gap between the demand and talent.
In Hurify Platform the relation between the client and the developer is a direct one, no third party is involved. When a client has a requirement to build an IoT product or solution, they can post the requirement in the Hurify Platform and look for the right developers to create the product or solution with HUR Tokens. All transitionary funds between client and developer will be in a secure blockchain escrow platform. On completion of the assigned project, the payment released to the developer from these pre-verified funds.
Developers can create their Hurify profile listing their specialization and any certificate they received from completing projects within the platform. When a client is seeking a service, they can broadcast the message in the platform and seek developers to bid. Once a client chooses a developer, then a multi-signature escrow is used to hold the HUR that gets released after completion of the service. The project moves to the completed state upon mutual signatures; funds get released to the developer and certificates are issued to both parties verifying project completion and payment.
Invite Talents from Pool (Embedded Applications: Cloud Pools);
Order Resources like Remote Hardware for
Get Project done with resources;
Release payment in HUR.
Search for Project
Apply for Project
Work & complete the project
Hurify client will allow:
Searching the IoT related projects
Search for IoT related articles
Publish Developers credentials
Invoicing and payments
Forums to discuss IoT related questions Information and Blogs related to IoT
Canadian residents are not legally allowed to participate in the Hurify Project Crowdsale.