Forty Seven Bank
Forty Seven Bank ICO details
Start Date: 2017-12-16
End date: 2017-3-31
- Category: Banking, Cryptocurrency
- Token: FSBT
- Platform: Ethereum
- Type: ERC20
- Initial price: 1 FSBT = 0.0047 ETH
- Bonus: ICO round 1: 15 Nov, 2017 - 15 Dec 2017 30% ICO round 2: 16 Dec, 2017 - 28 Feb, 2018 20% ICO round 3: 1 Mar, 2018 - 31 Mar, 2018 Only bonus for quantity
- Accepting: BTC ETH Fiat
- Soft cap: 3,600 ETH
- Hard cap: 36,000 ETH
- Site: Forty Seven Bank site
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/47foundation
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FortySevenBank/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FortySevenBank/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2225492
- Medium: https://medium.com/@FortySeven47
- Telegram: https://t.me/thefortyseven
Forty Seven Bank
Forty Seven Bank will be a fully digital innovative branchless financial institution which complies with all EU directives, Basel III, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Bank of England requirements.
The bank is going to be specialising in digital finance services by fully supporting cryptocurrencies and traditional fiat currencies. Basic cryptocurrency procedures include sale and purchase features, investment and exchange options and crypto-saving and current accounts. Multi-Asset Account will be one of the featured innovative products oered by Forty Seven Bank – it will allow customers to have access to all their accounts in dierent banks and crypto wallets as well as to their investments and savings in cryptocurrency and fiat equivalents via single application. It will be possible to operate with each asset type accordingly by having only one Multi-Asset Account at Forty Seven Bank.
We will oer unique crypto products like bonds, futures and options. Our goal is to invent such market- place and take the leading position in both short and long-term perspectives. Companies will be able to attract finances via product invented by Forty Seven Bank – Cryptobonds. Cryptobonds will be traded on various exchange platforms (mainly at the one developed by Forty Seven Bank).