Flying Money ICO details
Start Date: 2018-1-31
End date: 2018-4-30
- Category: Banking, Business services, Cryptocurrency, Platform
- Token: FML
- Platform: Ethereum
- Type: ERC20
- Initial price: 1 FML = 0.50 USD
- Bonus: First 10m FML Tokens - 0.50 USD Next 10m FML Tokens - 0.67 USD Next 9m FML Tokens - 0.75 USD Next 9m FML Tokens - 0.90 USD Next 9m FML Tokens - 1.00 USD
- Tokens for sale: 36400000
- Accepting: BTC ETH
- Soft cap: 2500000 USD
- Hard cap: 35000000 USD
- Site: Flying Money site
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyingmoney_io
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flyingmoneyio/
- Github: https://github.com/flyingmoney/FML
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FlyingMoney/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881940.0
- Medium: https://medium.com/flying-money
- Telegram: https://t.me/flyingmoneyico
Flying Money – Global Tokenization of Financial Assets
Over 1,000 years ago in China Emperor Tang issued the worlds first paper money. It was a promissory note to replace gold and silver and it was called Flying Money. In the age of the internet Flying Money is issuing the worlds first ERC20 digital asset and currencies.
We aim to be the direct competitor to Tether. Tether has over US$4 billion in transactions daily and assets of US$2.2 Billion and is the settlement currency for some of the worlds largest Digital Exchanges.
Flying Money will develop a range of digital currencies (USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, AUD, CAD) that will be 100% backed by the fiat currency customer’s deposit to buy the currency tokens.
How it Works
The money received for the Flying Money currency tokens will be deposited in an independent trust and protected for investors. Processes will be audited monthly by one of the world’s largest Accounting firms with the bank statement published to confirm that the tokens in circulation match the fiat deposits backing each currency token. The Flying Money Trust is independent to protect investors.
The Flying Money Tokens (FML) issued in the ICO are the transaction tokens used to buy and sell Flying Money Currency Tokens that will be issued after the ICO. The utility of the FML Tokens is that they are used to pay for transactions. Once used they are destroyed and therefore reduce the total number of FML Tokens in circulation.
Customers have a choice of paying their transaction fees in Fiat, BTC, ETH or FML. If customers pay their transaction fees in BTC, ETH or Fiat the proceeds are used to buy back an equivalent amount of FML tokens which are then destroyed. The tokens will be bought on the digital exchanges that list FML Tokens. There is a constant demand for FML Tokens and a diminishing supply.
Difference between FML Token and Currency Tokens
The currency tokens that will be issued after the ICO are designed to represent the value of the underlying currency token. For example, a Flying Money €1 Euro token (EURf) will have an asset backing of €1EUR backed by a cash deposit.
The FML Tokens issued in the ICO do not represent any currency. They are used to pay for transaction costs. They will change in value as the demand for FML tokens increase.
- Audited monthly by world’s largest accounting firm
- Independent trust to legally protect customers
- 100% cash backed – held by leading global bank
- Legal and regulatory managed by global legal firm
- Senior management – IT, Blockchain, Banking, Payments, Telecoms
- B2C and B2B (cryptocurrency exchanges) application