Deex ICO details
Start Date: 2018-1-10
End date: 2018-2-28
- Category: Cryptocurrency
- Token: DEEX
- Platform: Bitshares 2.0
- Type: ERC20
- Initial price: 1 DEEX = 0.2 USD
- Accepting: BTC Dash Fiat
- Site: Deex site
- Slack: https://deexexchange.slack.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/deex_exchange
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/deex.exchange/
- Github: https://github.com/thedeex
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2375913.msg24240684#msg24240684
- Medium: https://medium.com/@the_deex
- Telegram: https://t.me/deexexchange
DEEX – user friendly decentralized exchange
Our goal is to make the Exchange’s functional comfortable for solving trader’s current tasks at the first stage and at subsequent stages to implement the following functional:
- A platform for safe ICO conduct in conjunction with the decentralized escrow toolkit from descrow.org. DEEX will be used as a platform for prospective project’s ICO, our specialists will carry out full project analysis, help them to receive funding from a permanent pool of private investors and further conduct pre-sale and large-scale ICO. DEEX tokens investors will receive a share of revenues from all ICOs;
- A platform for creating a decentralized transparent blockchain system for cryptofund managed by DEEX professional traders and issuing an appropriate stock token with automatic placement on both all DEX-Exchanges and leading centralized cryptocurrency Exchanges;
- Cryptocurrency debit cards linked to users’ wallets on DEEX and integration into fiat gateways, allowing to convert cryptocurrency into fiat when paid by card in outlets;
- API for the integration of third-party applications and services with the DEEX platform;
- Creation of the own agent network of crypto ATMs for the purchase and sale of cryptocurrency for fiat money with the ability to work with bank cards.
BitShares 2.0 – the basic functionality of DEEX
BitShares 2.0 is a high-tech, decentralized, blockchain based platform which
allows to create highly efficient financial “smart contracts” for all areas of economic
activity that are used in global Internet space to provide services.
The BitShares 2.0 platform gives users a variety of undeniable advantages:
- High performance – up to 100,000 transactions per second;
- Cryptocurrencies trading with a stable price (BitAssets / SmartCoin);
- Dynamic Account Permissions (for corporate environment);
- Recurring & Scheduled Payments – periodic and planned payments;
- Referral rewards program;
- User-Issued Assets (UIA) – an assets created by the platform participants;
- Transferable Named Accounts – natural account names;
- Delegated Proof-of-Stake Consensus (DPOS) – Delegated Proof of Participation.
Decentralization provides very high level of stability in case of accidental failures and deliberate attacks by intruders. In case the work of the centralized exchange is violated the consequences simultaneously affect all its participants. In a decentralized exchange, any cyber-attack or failure affects only one user or a small group of users but not all participants. According to the developers, to preserve the efficiency of the BitShares network it is enough to keep at least two computers functioning since each individual computer on the network contains a full copy of the of the entire network database.
High performance and low transaction cost
The BitShares 2.0 platform allows data processing speeds of up to 100,000 transactions per second (at the level of centralized Exchanges) which makes it possible to perform instant operations in real time mode (maximum delay time is calculated in seconds, not hours like for other cryptocurrencies).
By the number of transactions Bitshares 2.0 is significantly ahead of Visa or MasterCard networks (their speed is about 20,000) and even the number of “transactions-reactions” (likes, posts, etc.) of Facebook users (about 52,000).
The maximum number of transactions per day (for 21-09-2017) in the BitShares network reached 920,000. This is more than Bitcoin and Ethereum networks ever show together. The largest number of transactions recorded in the Bitcoin network did not exceed 322,000.