Decentralized Escrow ICO details
Start Date: 2017-11-29
End date: 2018-1-27
DES – Decentralised Escrow Service (Descrow) is the first in the world and unique by its nature decentralised escrow platform for conducting ICOs.
Blockchain has proved its worth as a decentralized distributed ledger and growing worldwide interest in this subject testifies it directly.
Introduced by Blockchain, а new paradigm of relations between people that excludes intermediary services from this process, is not used to the full extent of its power, and it’s also being manipulated in part. The reason is that management of structures and operating services around
Blockchain are not different from the classical, capitalist approach. In its turn, ICO (Initial Coin Offering) – as a new type of business ideas and acting projects funding is gaining more and more popularity. The amount of money entering the economy, therefore, has been increasing from year to year and is already estimated at billions of US dollars. Moreover, the classic scheme of investment raising – crowdfunding, long established its viability and truly global scale also stands in the way of global changes and adjustment to the new e-commerce paradigm.
DES keeps up with the times, catches the market movement and will be a necessary deputy in the new economy development.
Descrow key aspects
- Secured collection, storage and distribution of the funds and avoiding of unforeseen losses.
- The platform splits up the project finance into the stages with temporary blocking of the funds designated for the further stages.
- Voting as a way of evaluation of the feasibility of the project on every stage. The investor is allowed to finance the project at any moment in full while the amount of tokens he selected is transferred to him.
- All uninvested funds are indemnified from the startup cancelation. The reserve fund within the Descrow platform is used for partial compensation of investor’s funds contributed during ICO.
How DES will be useful for cryptocommunity?
- it will revitalize the market of capital raising both in crypto-industry, and
in the sphere of crowdfunding;
- it will reduce the number of unscrupulous projects that take advantage of
financial illiteracy of population and poor knowledge of blockchain technologies.
As the general interest for crypto technologies grows, the newly arrived
investors sometimes neglect elementary safety rules and take the assertions of
so-called experts on trust.