Concierge.io ICO details
Start Date: 2018-3-31
End date: 2018-4-30
- Site: Concierge.io site
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/conciergeio
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/concierge.io/
- Github: https://github.com/concierge-io/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Conciergeio/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659318.0
- Medium: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: https://t.me/conciergeio_chat
Concierge.io (CGE) is a travel booking platform based on the NEO blockchain. The platform itself operates both a centralised front-end allowing suppliers to easily edit their listings, whilst operating a decentralised backend incorporating the NEO blockchain governing the CGE engine. Thus, building a trusted, transparent and secure travel booking platform reducing costs associated with the travel industry.
CGE aims to disrupt the travel industry and provides multiple benefits over potential competitors within the market. A free business model, 0% booking and commission fees for the suppliers with no hidden fees. The incorporation of a peer-to-peer chat function between supplier and consumer along with ability to pay with CGE, other crypto and Fiat-currency payment options. Furthermore, potential competition within the blockchain travel space typically utilising the Ethereum blockchain which operates the proof-of-work protocol. Currently, this does not provide scalability for a travel booking platform [with only 15 Transactions per second]. High transaction costs powered by a mining network contributing to the unsustainable developments of this particular blockchain on both an economic and environmental level. Thus, does not offer many benefits for a real-life use case.
Concierge.io was designed to be a real-world use platform and by utilising the NEO blockchain it allows us to position ourselves above potential competition operating within the crypto space. NEO operating at 1,000 transactions per second with the aim to be running at 100,000 TPS by 2020 [as mentioned in NEO Devcon]. With the current speed of a transaction taking approximately 30 seconds to complete, which is something, a travel booking platform needs to consider competing against market leaders such as booking.com, KAYAK, Expedia.com, Viator or agoda.com. Costs per transaction cost just a drop of gas [less Thant $0.001]. NEO offers an eco-friendly approach by utilising the proof-of-stake protocol. Furthermore, eliminating any associated economical and environment issues associated with other blockchains. NEO consensus offers government compliance which Concierge.io will incorporate once we begin advancements in new and emerging markets and regions across the globe.
CGE token system encourages and supports multiple scenarios such as smart contracts, exchange of data, booking agreement and dispute mechanism. In addition, the CGE infrastructure supports the development and mapping of the dApp and HTML web platform enabling concierge.io to reach the mass consumer within the travel industry.
Concierge.io solves the issues stated above by creating an innovative decentralised application and web-platform which utilises the NEO blockchain to bring;
• Speed to transactions incorporating instant transactions between users – Instant transactions over the NEO blockchain 1,000 TPS (Transactions Per Second).
• Safety to booking in case of disputes or discrepancies – we will offer a dispute option within each booking made via Concierge.io platforms. (Evidence of the issue within the booking/service would need to be presented and both parties must respond in due time to come to an agreement about the issue).
• Transparent and accurate reviews (Blockchain doesn’t allow reviews to be manipulated or edited so there’s always honest feedback from genuine customers).
• Peer-To-Peer communication between vendor and consumer (Concierge.io are the first to market within the travel industry utilizing the Peer-To-Peer function).