CoinLoan ICO details
Start Date: 2017-11-26
End date: 2017-12-29
In our platform, a client may act both as a lender and a borrower.
The lender may deposit his/her fiat money with the aid of international/local bank transfers or bank cards and individually create requests for loans on favorable terms (terms, interest rates). He/she may also choose our system to do the above in a fully automatic mode, thereby avoiding the manual creation and continuous monitoring of his/her requests. If the borrower fails to return the funds, the system will automatically liquidate (sell) the pledged crypto asset and return the funds to the lender (including the interest rate), thereby ensuring the absence of risks and a full repayment.
The borrower shall deposit his/her crypto currency funds, then create a loan application, the amount of which cannot exceed 70% of the current market value — this restriction is created to preserve the borrower’s crypto assets and reduce the risks caused by the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market. Next, he/she shall withdraw the received fiat money in a convenient and fast way, and later repays it, and gets his/her crypto asset back in full.
- You may automatically manage your funds and obtain a stable income;
- You may increase your capital staying at home without risks;
- Flexible setting of loan terms and conditions;
- Guaranteed safety and repayment of your funds;
- No limits on a number of loans based on your budget only, and
- Global coverage of international borrowers.
- Your crypto assets are kept safe. No need to sell your cryptocurrency;
- You may obtain micro-loans (starting from $10);
- You may close the loan at any time by liquidating (selling) the part of the collateral for the current market price in repayment of the loan.
- Convenient and fast payment methods (bank card, SEPA, local bank transfer, etc.);
You may evaluate your risks and choose flexible loan terms and conditions;
- A loan may be given immediately;
- Refinancing of liabilities;
- No credit background checks, and
- A loan may be issued in different currencies.
For ICO Investors:
- You may invest in a unique and promising project;
- Possibility to profitably sell tokens at crypto exchanges;
- Better credit conditions for token holders.