BitRent ICO details
Start Date: 2017-12-1
End date: 2018-3-1
- Site: BitRent site
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bit_rent
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitrentplatform/
- Github: https://github.com/bitrent?tab=repositories
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitRent/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214811
- Medium: https://medium.com/@bitrent
- Telegram: https://t.me/bitrent
BitRent- Building. Investing. Monitoring
BitRent – real estate building platform
BitRent is the first blockchain platform meant to attract commercial and residential property investments at an early stage of construction in order to gain maximum profit by selling and renting out the acquired property.
Real estate investments
- Attraction of investments at any stage of construction
- The possibility to invest small amounts
Globalism and visibility
- Investments are protected by records in the decentralized registry
- Share in real estate anywhere in the world
Digitized real estate
- Digitized information real estate objects is stored in Blockchain
- Real estate transactions via Smart Contracts
Engineering and construction
- Building Information Modeling
- RFID – Radio Frequency Identification for monitoring and control
Building Information Modeling and Radio Frequency Identification technologies enable participants share vital real estate information in real time.
Each participant is able to check all real estate items online in real time which reduces huge amounts of manual data collection.
Our goal is to develop a platform based on blockchain technology and attract construction industry investments.
Investment projects are buildings with chips implanted in all constructional elements.
Such innovation allows all participants get complete information on real estate items within a decentralized network in real time.
BitRent platform provides the following opportunities to each participant:
- Get profit from selling or renting real estate items
- Conduct construction monitoring and quality control
- Receive commercial and residential property dividends
- Have access to complete information projects under construction
- Attract investments at any stage
- Reach real-time schedule control
What Problem Does BitRent Solve?
One of the most widespread problems of the real estate market of today is a reserved and conservative approach during the early stage of construction, when a developer needs seed capital most of all. An outdated control and monitoring model in construction sector usually causes construction rise in price and a failure to meet the date of facility commissioning, thus, making this sector quite unaffordable for the majority of people.
BitRent solves these issues by combining the following innovative technologies within one platform: BIM, RFID, LEED, BREEAM, Blockchain, Primavera and Smart Contracts. The mentioned above solution offers large investment companies and small investors the opportunity to make investments with no geographical reference.
How Does BitRent Operate?
A developer publishes an object on BitRent platform with the aim to draw investments. An investor chooses the object that best meets his/her criteria. Then, Smart Contracts Pool is built as a basis for all platform’s elements functioning, including investor-developer cooperation. The investor transfers chosen cryptocurrency to the construction project’s wallet. The investor controls all construction processes in real time. The building is under commissioning, the investor gains proprietary rights over the object as well as dividends from business operations. At the same time, he/she is authorized to sell a part of the share and get maximum profit, since he/she made investments at the early stage.
The Company and Management
BitRent is headquartered and incorporated in the City of London. BitRent founder – Dmitriy Starovoitov possesses extensive experience in real estate construction while Carl Francis, architect and leading advisor, has worked in architecture sector for more than 18 years worldwide.