Betrium ICO details
Start Date: 2018-2-28
End date: 2018-3-30
Betrium – Worldwide Betting Exchange
Betrium is the solution developed by group of entrepreneurs and MIT & MIPT graduates offering the first partly decentralized worldwide betting service (betting exchange & sportsbook) with zero-commissions accepting crypto-currencies and offering platform for event organizers, developers and thirdparty service providers.
As 2017, the global regulated gambling market is about $533b. The betting market accounted for $70b in global gross yield. The unregulated sector is many times larger.
Today’s online betting services have a several disadvantages:
- They’re not worldwide and allow withdrawals in limited countries only.
- Most of betting services does not accept cryptocurrencies at all.
- They take high commissions.
- Some of betting services automatically take taxes on personal income.
- Makes profit for beneficiaries only.
Some of the today’s decentralized solutions have the following
- Slow bets processing. Any solution powered just by Ethereum blockchain simply can’t provide the speed required for professional betting/trading on sports.
- Crypto-currencies volatility.
The solution is Betrium.
- Betrium accept crypto-currencies from all around the world.
- We can process bets fast on our decentralized platform.
- We stabilize crypto-currencies volatility.
- We offer the lowest commission and the most profitable odds possible.
- We optimize our customers’ taxes and fees.
- We provide platform for event organizers (such as esports streamers, sport leagues etc.), so they create own matches/games on a blockchain and can earn money.
- Finally, Betrium is 20% more profitable for customers than any other service.
Moreover, we are the first to offer a powerful betting API for developers, third party apps and betting bots. In future, Betrium may become a worldwide betting processing center providing its core to the huge number of services.
So, to make the world’s largest betting service, Betrium is doing an initial coin offering and issuing its tokens on a public blockchain. Betrium is a project, where a real business meets new-generation technologies.