Bankera ICO details
Start Date: 2017-11-27
End date: 2018-2-27
- Category: Banking
- Token: BNK
- Platform: SpectroCoin
- Type: ERC20, NEM
- Initial price: 1 BNK = 0.017 EUR
- Accepting: ETH
- Hard cap: 450,000,000 EUR
Digital technology has changed the face of finance. Most notably, perhaps, the birth of Blockhain has enabled us to digitalize money via cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. There have been many attempts to apply Blockchain technology to revolutionize other finance sectors. However, so far, most FinTech companies have been focusing only on a certain niche (e.g. remittances or lending) as they cannot take advantage of economies of scale enjoyed by traditional banks. Traditional banks, although have the funds, are not as fast at adopting new technologies as they are held up by legacy systems.
Bankera aims to revolutionize banking by taking advantage of what blockchain technology has to offer while still focusing on scale. This means that Bankera seeks to become one-stop store for all financial services, in the same way traditional bricks and mortar banks are now, while using technology to reduce the number of counterparties, thus lowering the cost of banking for the end consumer. Adoption of blockchain technology will also allow Bankera to offer new and unique solutions to its customers.
- Payments including payment accounts with personal IBAN, debit cards, interbank foreign exchange rates and payment processing. All services will support both traditional fiat currencies as well as cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, DASH, XEM, ERC20 compliant tokens and others. In the long term, Bankera will implement innovative solutions as gross-domestic-product (GDP) linked currencies or use equity traded funds as a substitute for money.
- Loans and deposits will be a key competitive edge as well as core service of Bankera. Not only saving, but also current deposits will receive interest. All Bankera clients will be able to benefit from higher interest rates due to proprietary information about borrowers’ cash flows as most loans will be given to business clients of payment processing solution.
- Investments solution will consist of low-cost investment products such as equity traded funds (ETFs), crypto-funds (a portfolio of various cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens) as well as roboadvisory solutions for wealth management. Later on, Bankera will offer investment banking services including financing corporate strategies of our business clients.
Status Quo of Bankera
Bankera will be operational and will have significant IT infrastructure in place prior to the initial coin offering (ICO).
Bankera already has the necessary regulatory and IT arrangements to offer individual international bank account numbers (IBAN) which can accept and make payments in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). Bankera also offers competitive foreign currency exchange rates, quick and cost effective international bank wires as well as having the “Bankera Payment Card” linked to cardholder’s payment account.
All of these services can be tested at SpectroCoin, cryptocurrency exchange, e-wallet, debit card and payment processor provider of which Bankera will be an operational fork. What has been developed so far will serve as a minimum viable product for Bankera to begin operations. However, to achieve its goal to become a fully operational bank service, Bankera needs to obtain capital.